My morning started early at 7:00 but didn't start as early as it could have thanks to a husband who graciously let me sleep 30 more minutes. Ian and Kinzlee came in bearing their gifts and card at 6:30! I got up to take Parker to the bathroom (potty trained- yes! More on that in a little bit!) and came back in to a bed full of bodies. They had gotten me a bracelet in support of some good friends in their adoption journey (here is a link to her facebook page if you are interested! Please, please ask for her information if you are not on facebook or can't see the page) and a perfectly fitting 'Woody' card.
Here is one of the bracelets she has made.
Here is one of the bracelets she has made.
We went to church and celebrated Parker's dedication with the majority of our family present followed by ALL 17 of us going to mom and dads for lunch (thanks mom!). We ended the day with spaghetti and some jointed efforts of yard work.
Daily I feel so inadequate for the title of mom....... Which is a constant reminder that I am not equipped on my own but I am so thankful for a Heavenly Father who is equipped and who will hold my hand and walk me through and will offer grace when I fail.
We are not perfect and we make mistakes daily but we love our little guys with all we've got and pray that we are able to daily show them Christ.

No comments:
Post a Comment