Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Packed and ready
We are packed and ready..... I'm laying in bed trying to talk myself into sleep. Tucking the kids in bed tonight, praying with them and telling them "see you soon" was HARD!!! Can I just say that again, it was HARD!!!! So many mixed momma emotions.... Leaving two to go around the world for another. Yes, they are very well taken care of...... But mommas will be mommas. We cannot believe the day is finally here that we get to make this trip and we are so so so ready to be there! We leave Dallas at 10:30 in the morning and arrive in SK around 4 on the 16th (1 AM central time). We will meet Parker at 10:00 on the 17th (7 pm on 16th central)!!!!! Please pray for safety, jet lag issues, Parker to know who we are and be welcoming of us, and peace in Ian's and kinzlee's heart. I hope to update often! My next post will be from SK!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment