Thursday, January 16, 2014

Almost time.....

I'm writing this update on the airplane and we are a little bit under 24 hours before we meet our boy!  It is currently 7:50 pm in texas and 10:50 am in SK.  



There have been so many emotions in the last 24 hours- I know I can't adequately describe them. From the tears while boarding the airplane (we are FINALLY on our way to meet him!)..... To anxiety over take off.... Anxiety over the food to eat on the airplane..... To now some very tired eyes and sore behinds.... And OH MY GOSH we will see his sweet little face in less than 24 hours! There is a sweet little girl two rows in front of us.... She has the most precious little smile and oh how we wish she would come spend some time in our laps ;-). I know there are more emotions to come and I know eventually all these crazy emotions will near forgotten.....  Thank you Thank you THANK YOU for following our journey and holding us up in prayer!

Adding this from our room 5:15 AM ((2:1( pm on the 16th in texas). We have both gotten some sleep and are so very ready and excited to face the day!  We meet Parker at 10 AM (not even 5 hours!!!!).  We have said this to each other several times since being here..... We have no anxiety about any of this.... I have to admit- that's not like me ;-). We are full of peace and that can only be because of the prayers that are surrounding us constantly. Thank you!  My next update- I will have met our boy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you and your family and your lil guy ❤️❤️❤️
    I will keep praying for you all and can't wait for an update. May Gods peace and comfort continue to cover you!!!

    ReplyDelete