Friday, March 9, 2012

Training Day 1

I am going to have to say that potty training day one was a success! Was it perfect? No. Did I expect it to be perfect? NO! Was it better than I imagined it would be? YES! I recently finished a book that had a section that talked about negative labels..... This section hit me straight in the face! Any of you that know us have heard us describe Kinzlee as our "little monster" or something to that effect. The book basically was saying that the things that you continually claim is what is going to be because it is what you have trained your mind to know. I am done claiming this for her! Yes, she is strong willed and she is very different than Ian but she proved to me today that she could do something that I honestly had some doubt in. I am choosing to have faith in her tonight and claiming that we are going to get some sleep and have a decent night. Do I expect a perfect night with no accidents? Absolutely not! But I am expecting a decent night. Just my thoughts for the night..... I better get that sleep while she is asleep! She absolutely wore me out today- a busy body! Goodnight for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment