Monday, March 19, 2012

Home Study

Our social worker contacted us today and we will have our first home study visit this coming Friday at 2! We are very excited for the next step but I would be lying if I told you I wasn't a little nervous. What could we possibly talk about for three hours and what in the world will my four year old say!!??!! I work the next three nights so I won't have a whole lot of time to just mull over it which is a good thing. Dave Ramsey at 6 tonight and several things to do before that..... Hope everyone is well!

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting for you to be scheduling this next step - I know it will go great! Praying for your family this week !
    Blessings
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet words and prayers! I'm so glad you had a good day at ur garage sale today- will be praying for an even bigger success tmr!

    Kursten

    ReplyDelete