Fast forward a week and we finally decide we are all gonna go! Yes, we might be a little crazy and asking for it just a little bit! I dropped Kendon and Ian off at the field and would be lying if I didn't tell you there was a bit of sadness as I drove off. Ranger games are such a family event for us and it was sad that we couldn't all do this one!
Kinzlee, Parker and I headed off to the Tollers! Our two families started our adoption journeys within a month of each other which created a very special bond between us with lots of ups and downs together and apart. Out of those two journeys came two of the biggest blessings to each of our families. These two boys were prayed for before they were ever identified by each of us and by SO many friends and family that were just as excited for them to join our families as we were.
We spent some time at the park and then spent some time at their house with the kids playing happily together in the floor. It was such a nice afternoon of reminiscing and visiting. Thank you guys so much for having us there with you in the midst of some VERY busy days for you. We love you and will always treasure your friendship!







No comments:
Post a Comment