There isn't much I can add to that email picture! We received EP approval!!!! We are on the home stretch! Mommy and daddy are coming sweet boy- we will be there in 10-15 WEEKS!!!
I do want to replay the day we received this news because we will want to read about it again one day. We have been waiting for and hoping for this news for the last week. I worked the night of the 12th and 13th so when I went to bed that morning I didn't want to put my phone on silent because I wanted to get the news first ...... But I knew I needed sleep so of course I did but I told Kendon, "today is the day!" And went to sleep. About 10:30, my phone starting making noise..... I knew it was on silent and hadn't set an alarm of any kind so I couldn't figure out why and what was making it ding..... I finally woke up enough to see the notifications on my phone and realized in the middle of one of them was 'EP Approval'..... It was the family group text telling all of them. So the group messages didn't wake me up so he decided he would send a 'find my iPhone' tone to my phone! So thankful he woke me up for that news! Going back to sleep was difficult- but well worth it!
We are super excited for the next step but I have to admit I am a little nervous for the upcoming months..... Some big travel plans to make, tons of stuff to get together for the trip, some projects at home I really want to do...... But just as he has in every situation before, I know my God will provide, protect, open the right doors, and prepare the path BEFORE us.....
I can't post his whole face- but look at this sweet expression and precious little hand!!!


Oh Kursten! Congrats on this new update and I'm continuing to pray for you all and your sweet boy waiting
ReplyDeleteKeep drawing strength from The Lord
Hugs!!!
Janice