SO..... I left you with a very heavy heart- I come back to you with an overjoyed heart! Let me tell you what my Amazing Father did...... My grandad went in and out of his heart cath in about 8 minutes- it was ALL CLEAR! They didn't find anything! There is such a thing as a false positive on the stress test.... there also is such a thing as a miracle.... believe what you chose!
Our seminar today was a little bit different than I had expected. We got some useful information just a little different information than I had expected. The highlight of the seminar was meeting 7 other couples in the same step of the process as us with three of them in the Korea program. It was really nice to be able to talk to people that are doing/have done the exact thing we are doing.
We are going to top the weekend off seeing a Maverick game tomorrow night. We haven't been able to go to one this year, so we are really looking forward to it. Thank you for your prayers this morning- they were for sure answered!
No comments:
Post a Comment