Monday, February 13, 2012
'stop striving and start serving'......
It is a constant struggle with me to truly be content in every situation but it is my constant prayer to be content. I very much see the next new thing and think I need it or the next cutest outfit for my kids and think they need it. It honestly is very tiring trying to 'keep up'! The last month and a half have been such a blessing and eye opener. Dave Ramsey will sure change a lot I your home! We have a budget and have been very diligent to stick to it. In order for me to do this, I just have to stay out of the stores....... The temptation is ridiculous!! But the reward the last month and a half has been invigorating.
There are so many children or people in general around the world that have so little- yet they are so thankful for the 'little' they have. Father- help us to be 'content in every circumstance' (Phil. 4:11), to always be thankful for the things you have blessed us with and remember the ones who have so little that we may find a way to serve them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment