Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Waiting List!!!
I woke up yesterday from my sleep and Kendon handed me a packet of papers. I knew immediately what it was (our home study approval!) and so I started reading...... I got through the first paragraph of the cover letter and gasped and shrieked...... We have officially been on the waiting list for a referral since May 16th!!!!!! Almost a month of waiting and didn't even know it! We knew the home study approval was taking a little longer than normal but I thought we had to complete the next step of paperwork before we were put on the waiting list! Needless to say, this was a pleasant surprise for me today. I just kept saying to Kendon, "we are on the waiting list for our child already!". So..... The wait begins..... The wait time for a referral is 6-8 months. The time frames for everything are changing so much tho so who really knows! We couldn't be more excited today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praise the Lord!!! So excited for y'all!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that is so so exciting!!! I need to find out if the same process is for us, I'd love it if we were already on the wait list! Good luck, we'll be praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh that's awesome and exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteHope it moves fast for you !!!
Many blessings!!!
I somehow missed when you posted this but I have been SO excited about this news!! I can't wait ti meet your son/daughter! Praying praying praying!!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys for your excitement for us! We are so excited for the process to be moving forward... of course, now we hurry up and wait! Thanks for prayers- praying for each of you also!
ReplyDelete