Kendon and I decided it was time for a night away and to test the waters of spending the night with grandparents. Kendon found a groupon for a hotel with golf course so thats what we did. It was a quick trip but we had a blast and it was much needed. I stressed for several weeks before that about Parker staying the night with someone else. I kept telling Kendon we needed a trial run to see how he was gonna do when I was still close by. The weekend before got to us and I told my parents and Kendon that he needed to stay the night. My parents, in all their wisdom, asked if I really thought that was a good idea. They said if he didnt do ok and ended up back home then he would only expect the same the next weekend and it wouldn't be able to happen. We ended up not doing a trial run and I am glad we did. If he hadn't have done ok, I would have spent more time on our trip worrying because I knew he already had a hard time and there was nothing I could do. In true Parker fashion, he ended up doing just fine! He stayed with my parents and of coure Ian and Kinzlee were there also. I really feel like he will do just fine with anything especially if Ian and Kinzlee are with him. Leaving him with someone at night was a big milestone that I'm glad I don't have to stress over anymore. This kid is such a trooper!


No comments:
Post a Comment