Friday, September 5, 2014

My sweet friend.....

Finally writing this on 10/16/14

There is this girl..... I had the privilege of working with her for 7 years and the blessing of calling her friend. She has been by my side through the beginnings of my family and all three kids. She has cried with me, laughed with me and been angry with me (all at 3 AM).  She has never judged me or criticized me...... She has been a true friend. I read something that said "you don't really know someone until you talk to them at 4 AM"..... I can't explain to you how true this is!  When delirium hits combined with emotions/hormones of women at 4 AM, there is no telling what the topic of conversation will be. Even after countless 4 AM conversations- I still call her my amazing friend.

Yes, this post has taken a while for me to compose, it was an awfully hard one to write. 

She took a position in a larger hospital with a larger NICU with room for her to advance her knowledge and learn what goes on in a bigger place. I am SO proud of her for making the decision to move her family and to move up but goodness me, I miss her here!!!  Angie, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for being you. I can't wait to hear the stories that come from your new place!  You are an amazing person, mom, daughter, coworker, wife, and FRIEND..... Never stop being YOU!  Love and miss you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment